Cults & Deliverance: The Truth about Mormonism
Polygamy. Polyandry. Religious works. Secret rituals. Blood atonement (and we ain't talkin' about Jesus or no animals!!). What's Mormonism a.k.a. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints really about? Take a listen to these videos and you will learn from insiders, from LDS documents and products themselves, what this "Church of 'Jesus Christ'" is truly about.
Be not deceived. Any spirit, prophet, or religion that doesn't COMPLETELY line up with the written Word of God is not of God. This is why the Apostle John admonished us to try (test) the spirits.
Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world. By this you know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God, and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the spirit of the Antichrist, which you have heard was coming, and is now already in the world. (I John 4:1-3)
And the Apostle Paul made this harrowing warning to us all:
I marvel that you are turning away so soon from Him who called you in the grace of Christ, to a different gospel, which is not another; but there are some who trouble you and want to pervert the gospel of Christ. But even if we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than what we have preached to you, let him be accursed. As we have said before, so now I say again, if anyone preaches any other gospel to you than what you have received, let him be accursed. (Galatians 1:6-9)
Woo! That's pretty steep. But it's nonetheless true. Any other "gospel" presented to you, any other "Jesus" presented to you, if it doesn't align with Scripture, then it is NOT from God. And neither is anyone who preaches it. So without further ado, please listen to these videos and learn from yourself the whitewashed evils of Mormonism.
LDS Mormons Leaving the Church
Kay's testimony includes mention of:
- Joseph Smith's true nature as a false prophet
- Polygamy and Polyandry (female version of polygamy)
- Masonry involved in Temple rituals
And just for good measure, here's the story of Joseph Smith's inglorious death.
The Secret World of Mormonism
I warn you now, this video is particularly disturbing in nature! Even I was shocked upon watching it and I consider myself someone who knows a fair amount about the religion and also has several Mormon friends and acquaintances. Yet the rituals and beliefs held by the LDS Church are so much darker and spacier than I formerly realised. They are absolutely diametrically opposed to the written Word of God
- Actual (human) blood atonement rituals (KILLING sinful Mormons)
- Training missionaries to INTENTIONALLY deceive potential converts into believing Mormonism is Christianity by using Christian verbiage such as "God," "Jesus, and "salvation"
- Planets are ruled by gods who were former Mormons
- Elohim was conceived by god/goddess parents
- Jesus was conceived through Elohim having sex with Mary
- Elohim and one of his goddess wives came to earth as Adam and Eve
- Elohim has many goddess wives who give birth to spirit children
- Jesus and Lucifer were brothers who fell out over Elohim's plans for the earth
- Those who were neutral in the battle between the brothers were sent to earth as black people
- Those who were valiant were "white and delightsome" as well as sent to earth to be members of Mormon families; the darker you were, the less valiantly you fought
- When Jesus grew up, he took Mary, Martha, and Mary Magdalene (or more women) as his wives and had many children with them before his death
- Joseph Smith claims to be directly descended from Jesus
- Jesus evangelized the Native Americans who were really Israelites after his resurrection
- The dark Lamanites (Indians) killed all the white Nephites and the last survivor, Moroni, took the golden plates with their history and hid them
- Joseph Smith supposedly found the plates in upstate New York
- Joe said "all Christians creeds were an abomination"
- Mormons hope to live worthy enough to become gods
- Men who are worthy become polygamous gods on their own planets who continue to have sex and spawn children in eternity while unworthy men are castrated upon entering Heaven
- Joe Smith claims to have done more for us all than even Jesus
- Mormons believe Joe died and shed his blood for us so we can become gods
- Mormon temples house secret Masonic (Occultic) rituals
- Good little Mormons must wear their secret underwear 24/7 or suffer the demonic sacrifices
- Mormons permitted into the temples are to partake in baptisms for the dead
- Mormons, like Masons, swear to not reveal secret temple rituals on pain of death
- Joe Smith's practices of witchcraft: magic, divination, necromancy, talisman-carrying, etc.
- Mormonism's ties to New Age
- Mormonism's ties to Satanism
- Mormon denial of biblical authority
- Joe Smith's angelic deception(s)
- Discrepancies with the Book of Mormon, Pearl of Great Price, etc.,
- Polygamy and the Celestial Kingdom
- "Fundamental" Mormons (i.e. Sister Wives) vs. LDS Mormons
- Mormonism and divorce
- Mormonism and child abuse
- Mormonism and rape/incestuous "relationships"
- Mormonism and suicide
- Mormonism and religious works
- A (true) Prayer of Salvation
The devil is truly a deceiver! But if you want to be free from Mormonism, I hope you prayed and believed that quick Prayer of Salvation at the end of the documentary! Jesus loves YOU!!
The Untold Story of the Death of Joseph Smith
Bill McKeever's video includes:
- Joseph Smith's abuse of power as mayor in Navoo, IL
- Lies surrounding Joseph Smith's polygamy (including plural bigamy)
- The Navoo Legion (militia) under Joseph Smith's rule
- The Carthage (IL) Jail vs. Calvary
- Charges of riots and treason against Joseph Smith
- The pistol smuggled to Joe Smith
- Joseph Smith (and friends) consuming alcohol
- Joseph Smith's identity as a Mason
- And other lies surrounding Joe Smith's death
Do you really want to put your trust in a man who's character has to be doctored? (Bill McKeever)