Check out my brand new digital publication, REFORMATION TODAY! As a project that has been on my heart for some time, I am utterly happy to be able to introduce you to my latest project.
In this issue you can read pieces by:
- Myles Munroe, Jr. | Munroe Global
- Charisa Munroe | Myles & Ruth Munroe Foundation
- Brenda F. Ferguson | Ferguson Global
- Charlie Ray Jordan | Kim Clement Center
- Charity Porter | Love Lives Free
- Jared Jacob
- Jessica Baker
- And of course, yours truly
Enjoy the fresh, exclusive content this publication offers! Get yours today!
STAY TUNED FOR THE FALL 2017 ISSUE!
This publication is truly a labour of love as are the untold hours of study and writing that goes into this blog, my books, and more. Please consider sowing into this vision.
Meet the Team
I'm so excited to be able to present to you my new and growing team of REFORMATION TODAY contributing writers! You may or may not know them, but they're wonderful, and all currently featured in the Summer 2017 issue above. Take a read and get to know them!
Write for REFORMATION TODAY
Before applying below, take a look at the expectations for those wanting to come on board:
- One (1) minimum article , 300-1,00 words, per quarter (2 left this year, September and December issues)
- Ability to provide well-written, FRESH content (not published anywhere else)
- Ability to adhere to either projected themes (will be shared for each quarter) and or the stalwarts (i.e. prayer/intercession/warfare, revival, reformation)
- Ability to follow through with commitments (without me having to constantly remind you; we're all adults here :) )
- Sharing the magazine links with your family, friends, and followers
All contributing writers will receive one free ad space per issue. (High quality ads only.)
If you are interested in being a writer for REFORMATION TODAY or know someone who would be, please follow these instructions:
- Familiarize yourself with my blog and with the magazine specifically to see if we're a good fit (your personal/ministerial brand should be similar or complementary to my/REFORMATION TODAY's brand)
- Send me an email telling me why you think you'd be a great fit
In your email, please include the following:
- Your website/blogsite or online portfolio link so I can check out your writing
- Your social media handles
If I think you're a good fit, you'll hear back from me and I'll share all the details with you! I look forward to hearing from you all!